Thursday, October 4, 2012

My body hates me

       So I'm 4 days post-Mirena self removal. Monday started the lovely crimson wave. I figured it would come but man, it sucked. I mean it only was for 2 days, but i think it was my body's way of saying "F- you...stop fucking with me!" I was actually deciding if I should call the family planning office to tell them what I did and get some normal ole birth control pills, but I think I'll wait before messing around with my body again. In my "youngin days" I took ortho tri cyclen lo for 4 years without a glitch but that was also before kids...and hormone changes...and sleepless nights. Maybe I'll wait. Plus, I'm afraid if I call them to tell them what I did they'll freak out on me telling me what kind of damage I might have done. Which makes no sense because they do the same exact thing to remove it...except I'd have to fork over a hefty few hundred dollars for them to do it. Yeah, family planning covers the cost of insertion, but to remove that devil horned beast...it'll cost you. Like I said, it's been 4 days and I'm not in any pain so I'm going with the assumption that I didn't rip my cervix apart.

       Now we're in October, that puts us at 3 months until the big move! I haven't started packing but I need to get on that. I just don't even know where to start. Plus I need boxes so nothing is getting done until I have those anyway. A friend of mine's husband should be able to get some so tomorrow during our playdate maybe we can get things moving. Speaking of which I need to clean like a madwoman today. Our apartment isn't filthy, but with 2 young kids it's not exactly guest presentable at all times. This gives me a reason to actually get my ass in gear..plus I don't have to leave the house and I have 1 child not bothering me for the whole day ( which with him hanging on my back right now, I could use him being entertained by someone other than myself).

       I'm also ready to start getting my butt back in shape. With E i started at 138, with N I started at 148 and I'm currently 153. Depressing. Especially when I'm moving to a state where it's volcano hot in the summer and will be wearing shorts a good portion of the year. No one likes a pair of thunder thighs. Plus I have a damn elliptical machine in my house...how lazy can I be!?!?! So my goal is to get down to where I was when I got pregnant with E. I'm not good at the diet thing so we'll see how this ends up. But maybe doing this blog will give me some sort of accountability.


No comments:

Post a Comment